Production Planner I
- FLSA Status
- Regular Full-Time
- 1st Shift
Facilitate the movement of released product to all necessary production. Issues and tracks work orders, ensuring that required material is supplied to the production floor. Expedites and prioritizes work orders and participates in production schedule meetings.
- Plans and manages production schedules to ensure on-time delivery metric achieved for customer orders.
- Review MRP system to request purchased materials.
- Interfaces with manufacturing personnel, purchasing personnel, etc. on material status and production planning issues.
- Understand and observe all safety guidelines and assure quality and safety by complying with all appropriate CBI policies and procedures.
- Work closely with supervisor/manager to be a self-starter.
- Detail oriented.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situat
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- 0-2 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Exposure to purchasing, expediting, MRP/ERP systems, quality/continuous improvement initiatives, manufacturing procedures.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Requirements Planning (MRP) preferred.
- Proficient computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment including Office (Word & Excel).
- Ability to write and read English
Click Bond Way - Key Attributes
- Communicates respectfully to all team members, vendors, and visitors.
- Models a positive attitude.
- Actively listens to others and supports the team environment.
- Asks questions and learns from mistakes.
- Executes tasks with minimal errors in a timely and efficient manner.
- Attendance is consistent and meets or exceeds company standards.