Site : LocationUS-NV-Carson City
- FLSA Status
- Regular Full-Time
- 2nd Shift
Produces painted surfaces or prepares surfaces for painting by determining painting requirements; preparing surfaces; applying paints; maintaining equipment as set out by company policies and quality standards.
- Determines painting requirements by studying specifications.
- Select and mix paint and accurately apply spray finish to the parts.
- Prepares surfaces by using masking if needed for job.
- Completes painting by adjusting spray guns, airbrushes, and manual equipment.
- Maintains equipment by troubleshooting malfunctions; completing preventive maintenance requirements and schedules.
- Maintains safe conditions by following guidelines and procedures for handling and disposing of hazardous chemicals and waste.
- Document paint usage.
- Clean spraying equipment and brushes with appropriate chemical.
- Turns sprayer valves and nozzle to regulate width and pressure of spray according to knowledge of painting technique.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Reports all problems to supervisor.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Complete tasks as directed with minimum supervision.
- Keep supervisor advised of work status, workload, problems, and progress as related to work assignments.
- Willingness to work and follow instructions, cooperative attitude toward co-workers and supervisors.
- Other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Must be familiar with a variety of paint-type applications, materials, and coatings.
- Must be familiar with maintaining and cleaning paint booth equipment.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and quality while performing repetitive tasks.
- Use and be familiar with assembly and measuring tools, interpret visual aids and must be able to perform shop math.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of high school education or equivalent and 1 year of related factory experience.
- Must have a good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Must have basic Math skills.
Click Bond Way - Key Attributes
- Communicates respectfully to all team members, vendors, and visitors.
- Models a positive attitude.
- Actively listens to others and supports the team environment.
- Asks questions and learns from mistakes.
- Executes tasks with minimal errors in a timely and efficient manner.
- Attendance is consistent and meets or exceeds company standards.