Material Handler I
Site : LocationUS-NV-Carson City
- FLSA Status
- Regular Full-Time
- 2nd Shift
To retrieve stock to fulfill work orders, fulfill customer orders, receive product, and maintain computer records of all activities. To assist in monitoring of goods to ensure accurate inventory levels.
- Runs work center detail reports. Verifies counts on receipts of incoming goods. Communicates with planners if necessary to adjust receipts. Proper storage of materials in designated storage locations of warehouse. Completes transactions on computer or other devices.
- Retrieves items from warehouse and verifies count. Communicates with planners if necessary to adjust orders. Completes transactions on computer or other devices. Delivers materials to work centers.
- Obtains routine shipper sheet work center detail reports as scheduled. Prints customer orders and retrieves product from warehouse to fulfill line items. Completes required information on forms. Transfers goods to appropriate work stations. Completes transactions on computer or other devices.
- Assists manufacturing team with resolution of shortages. Investigates cause of shortages. Retrieve shortage goods form warehouse, and record on computer.
- Maintains stockroom in a clean and orderly manner, achieving a high level of 6S.
- Transports goods to and from multiple locations.
- Performs other duties and assignments as directed by the inventory supervisor and leadership team.
- General knowledge of inventory systems.
- Ability to read, write and understand the English language.
- Sufficient computer and keyboarding skills including MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Good communication skills.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent General Education Diploma (GED).
- A minimum of six months’ experience in an inventory, warehousing, or distribution center environment.
Click Bond Way - Key Attributes
- Communicates respectfully to all team members, vendors, and visitors.
- Models a positive attitude.
- Actively listens to others and supports the team environment.
- Asks questions and learns from mistakes.
- Executes tasks with minimal errors in a timely and efficient manner.
- Attendance is consistent and meets or exceeds company standards.