Manufacturing Engineering Technician I
- FLSA Status
- Regular Full-Time
- 1st Shift
Learns various processes throughout Click Bond, troubleshoots and corrects problems with a variety of equipment. Documents repairs and adjustments made to equipment. Assists with creating and writing work instructions for new equipment; updates existing work instructions. Creates and updates building layouts to show location of equipment, utilities, monuments, etc. Recommends equipment placement to ensure/improve process flow.
- Troubleshoot electromechanical devices and machines when malfunctioning.
- Produce reports of improvements/adjustments made to malfunctioning equipment.
- Have input for creating trouble shooting guides and work instructions.
- Ensure assigned equipment is functioning safely and efficiently.
- Creates building layouts.
- Report immediately all suspicious and hazardous conditions to a supervisor.
- Understand and observe all safety guidelines and assure quality and safety by complying with all appropriate CBI policies and procedures.
- Assist in maintaining clean, orderly and hazard-free work areas.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, be a self-starter and be detail oriented.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Speaks clearly and confidently in all situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
- Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively.
- Able to read and interpret aerospace engineering drawings, procedures and written information.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment and includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Consistently at work and on time.
- Follows written and verbal instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments.
- Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person of an alternate plan.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as aerospace procedures, blueprints, engineering requirements, safety rules, and quality assurance manual.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have basic computer navigation skills as well as experience with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, MAX/MRP inventory software and manufacturing software.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar or related position preferred.
- Technical training from Community College or other accredited institution.
Click Bond Way - Key Attributes
- Communicates respectfully to all team members, vendors, and visitors.
- Models a positive attitude.
- Actively listens to others and supports the team environment.
- Asks questions and learns from mistakes.
- Executes tasks with minimal errors in a timely and efficient manner.
- Attendance is consistent and meets or exceeds company standards.