Machine Operator Injection Mold I
- FLSA Status
- Regular Full-Time
- 1st Shift
Works under close supervision, operating semi-auto injection molding machines, Morgan Press and all machines applicable to ACP operations. Follow standard work methods and practice safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient, high-quality and as safe as possible.
- Operates semi-auto TOYO injection molding machines, ACP and Morgan Press with a basic understanding
- Follows established procedures to maintain a safe, clean, and organized environment.
- Report immediately all suspicious and hazardous conditions to a supervisor.
- Understand and observe all safety guidelines and assure quality and safety by complying with all appropriate CB policies and procedures.
- Assist in maintaining clean, orderly and hazard-free work areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination
- Applies knowledge of genera safety and organization (6S), Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Foreign Object Displacement (FOD) requirements.
- Must be able to perform basic math, including but not limited to addition, subtraction, division, fractions and metric conversions.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, be a self-starter and be detail oriented.
- Ability to write and read English
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 0 - 1 year of experience of injection molding experience or equivalent required
- Aerospace manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Paulson Training Certification preferred.
Click Bond Way - Key Attributes
- Communicates respectfully to all team members, vendors, and visitors.
- Models a positive attitude.
- Actively listens to others and supports the team environment.
- Asks questions and learns from mistakes.
- Executes tasks with minimal errors in a timely and efficient manner.
- Attendance is consistent and meets or exceeds company standards.