Machine Operator 2nd Ops I
- FLSA Status
- Regular Full-Time
- 2nd Shift
Works under close supervision, operates a variety of second operation machines to include manual lathes, Mills and punch presses. Follow standard work methods and practice safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient, high-quality and as safe as possible.
- Operates turret lathes, Washino and Rouselle punch presses, and Dumore cross hole machine
- Performs daily housekeeping and maintenance functions
- Immediately reports all suspicious and hazardous conditions to a supervisor.
- Understands and observes all safety guidelines and assure quality and safety by complying with all appropriate CBI policies and procedures.
- Assist in maintaining clean, orderly and hazard-free work areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Capable of measuring with micrometer and calipers
- Basic machine shop math
- Able to work with minimal supervision, be a self-starter and be detail oriented.
- Ability to write and read English
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (G.E.D.) required.
- 0-2 years of machinist or equiavelent experience preferred.
Click Bond Way - Key Attributes
- Communicates respectfully to all team members, vendors, and visitors.
- Models a positive attitude.
- Actively listens to others and supports the team environment.
- Asks questions and learns from mistakes.
- Executes tasks with minimal errors in a timely and efficient manner.
- Attendance is consistent and meets or exceeds company standards.