Injection Mold Technician I
- FLSA Status
- Regular Full-Time
- 2nd Shift
Actively produces high quality injection molded parts at an acceptable rate by demonstrating an understanding of the injection molding process and machinery. Follows safety and company procedures to meet quality and production standards in a team environment, as well as individually.
- Accountable for all aspects of the injection molding process, including but not limited to, set-up and tear-down, troubleshooting, minor equipment maintenance and work flow in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensuring that injection molded parts meet manufacturing drawing requirements.
- Providing injection molded components and subcomponents in a timely manner in conjunction with a production schedule.
- Managing raw materials in such a manner that ensures traceability while avoiding contamination.
- Ability to perform minor mold maintenance as required.
- Follows established procedures to maintain a safe, clean, and organized environment.
- Report immediately all suspicious and hazardous conditions to a supervisor.
- Understand and observe all safety guidelines and assure quality and safety by complying with all appropriate CBI policies and procedures.
- Assist in maintaining clean, orderly and hazard-free work areas.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, be a self-starter and be detail oriented.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination
- Applies knowledge of genera safety and organization (6S), Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Foreign Object Displacement (FOD) requirements.
- Must be able to perform basic math, including but not limited to addition, subtraction, division, fractions and metric conversions.
- Ability to write and read English
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 0-1 Years of experience in a molding operation
- Aerospace manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Paulson Training Certification preferred.
Click Bond Way - Key Attributes
- Communicates respectfully to all team members, vendors, and visitors.
- Models a positive attitude.
- Actively listens to others and supports the team environment.
- Asks questions and learns from mistakes.
- Executes tasks with minimal errors in a timely and efficient manner.
- Attendance is consistent and meets or exceeds company standards.